This App Puts You/Your Client’s Content on Amazon Alexa in Front of Millions of Listeners in Minutes
- Create Alexa Podcast Briefings in Minutes
- Create Alexa Flash Briefings in Just a Few Clicks
- Schedule Briefings in the Future to Send to Amazon
- come with Built-in Audio Recorder
- and a lot of amazing features.
Skilexa is a groundbreaking app that helps you and your clients generate traffic, leads, and sales from Amazon Alexa listeners.
It allows you to tap into the millions of Alexa listeners quickly and easily by creating and publishing ‘Alexa Flash Briefings’ & ‘Podcast Briefings’ from one cloud dashboard.
With Skilexa you can:
- Create & Send ‘Flash Briefings’ to Alexa – Create educational or promotional based custom text, audio, or video content snippets for Alexa listeners to find & engage with.
- Create & Send ‘Podcast Briefings’ to Alexa – Connect any Podcast RSS feed & automatically turn any podcast episode into a Flash Briefing episode that will reach thousands of new listeners on Alexa.
- Schedule 30 Days in Advance – Schedule an entire months worth of Flash Briefing content for any Alexa channel in a few minute.
- Commercial Rights Included – Create daily Flash Briefings for ‘brick & mortar’ biz like daily auto news, tips, and deals for a car dealership or for online businesses like a weight-loss tips briefing for an online business that sells Paleo Diet eBook for example.
- Audio Recorder & Content Generator Built-in – Create audio or text Alexa Flash Briefings right inside the app.
- Free Passive Traffic & Leads – Tap into 100 million “voice-first” Alexa listeners as they can search, find, and listen to your channel via the Alexa App.
- Profit from ‘Voice Autoresponders’ – Encourage your audience to subscribe to your Alexa channel to engage w/ your brand & receive promotional announcements every day on autopilot.
- Plus More…
Watch it in action
Why you need this:
Flash Briefings are daily updates Alexa users receive each day from their Alexa device by saying “Alexa, what’s the news?” or “Alexa, play my Flash Briefings.”
These can provide educational content from a particular brand they’re subscribed to as well as inform them about special sales, deal, products, and more.
The world is moving toward “voice-first” content consumption and Alexa is the lead dog changing the way the world gets and consumes content.
Unfortunately, you can’t create and send Flash Briefings to Amazon Alexa unless you are a skilled coder at this time.
However, this expert team of coders has figured out an easy way to get Flash Briefings to Alexa in just minutes with no coding skills.
They have built the new technology into a brand new cloud app anyone can use to build an audience using Alexa fast.
After months of research and coding, Skilexa was finally created.
A groundbreaking cloud app that helps anyone quickly and easily create Amazon Alexa Flash Briefings to drive traffic and sales on autopilot.
Finally, you can break free from selling saturated ‘me-too’ marketing services and offer local and online businesses something fresh to bring in leads that work like gangbusters.
How does it work:
- Create: Begin uploading content to Skilexa to make into a Flash Briefing to send to Amazon.The best part is, you don’t need to create the content from scratch. Curate text or audio from previous blog posts, podcasts, and more using built-in content creation tools inside the app.
- Schedule: Schedule briefings to send 30 days in the future so your Alexa channel users always have a fresh stream of daily content.
- Profit:Sit back and relax as thousands of new leads start joining your list and buying your product. Also, you can decide on a niche for yourself. Or let your client know they can get their business onto Amazon to reach new customers and keep their current ones up-to-date with promotions and news.
Alexa marketing works for any business including “brick and mortar” businesses, blogs, eCom shops, Podcasters, and more. Charge a monthly fee to keep your client’s Alexa channel updated each week with fresh briefings.
What you are getting:
Skilexa Commercial: Clients can use this cloud app to create Alexa Flash Briefings and Alexa Podcast Briefings with the ability to schedule them to Alexa in the future. It also includes the Commercial Rights to sell as a service to clients.
What are the upgrade:
OTO1: Skilexa Platinum
|With this upgraded edition of Skilexa, you will be able to create more campaigns and more briefings. It includes the ability to schedule 100 days in advance (instead of only 30 days). It also includes advanced text-to-speech feature to convert your written text into spoken audio for Flash Briefings, DFY drag/drop landing page templates to capture Flash Briefing listeners, and even more|
OTO2: Skilexa Agency
|With the Agency version, you can add clients with their own login and allow them to create the briefings FOR them. They can charge any amount they like for access. This allows them now to manage multiple Amazon developer channels if the client wishes to have full control of their flash briefings and Alexa channel.|
OTO3: Skilexa Whitelabel Version 50, 100 Accounts
|In a rare opportunity, you can resell Skilexa 1.0 services with agency accounts with your own logo and domain. This allows you to start your own profitable, fully-branded software business. They get full updates and bug fixes including access to use Skilexa’s support.|
OTO4: PlayPix Special Offer
|Finally, you can get access to the popular PlayPix software to create marketing videos alongside your Alexa services at a heavily discounted price. This drag-n-drop video creator lets anyone create studio-quality videos in minutes with brand-new technology and no learning curve needed|